14 positive affirmations for 2014

January 01, 2014

A year has ended and a new one has begun. What better time to write a list of a few things to help you remain positive in 2014.


Here's a few ideas:

1.   I will commit to spending more time with family and friends
2.   I will praise my children more often
3.   I will smile at strangers
4.   I will remain calm during times of stress
5.   I will try one new thing a week (e.g. a food, sport, venue etc)
6.   I will BELIEVE in myself at all times
7.   I will tell my partner I love them every day
8.   I will compliment others
9.   I will listen whole heartedly
10. I will exercise regularly and enjoy feeling fabulous
11. I will take more time out for myself
12. I will eat more healthily
13. I will laugh till my tummy hurts
14. I will be grateful

May 2014 bring happiness, peace, love and laughter into your lives. May you be blessed with good health and abundant opportunities.

For me, I have declared 2014 the year of "celebration". 
What will 2014 be for you?
Whatever it is, may it be GRAND!!!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Would love to hear from you - please share your thoughts