Cloud Watching

December 03, 2012

There is something sublime about Cloud Watching. Just you try it!

From the minute you lie on your back and stare up into the wondrous sky above you will feel an immense sense of peace. It's true!

I was amazed to discover the instant state of calm that enveloped me once I laid my head on an over-sized beach towel and ogled at the blue and white mass above.

backyard cloud watching - a sublime experience

The overhanging trees waved in the breeze and the soft fluffy clouds above floated, expanded, merged and dissipated all in a slow dance that left my mind and soul numb with awe. I was transported into a deep state of relaxation within seconds and found myself wanting to lie there all day, watching this beautiful transformation. And to think, it goes on all day, every day, right above our busy lives.

Try a little Cloud Watching and let nature's meditation lift you to a higher place. It really is beautiful up there!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Would love to hear from you - please share your thoughts