Let Loose and inspire

October 28, 2010

At last I have released the hounds, bitten the bullet, taken the plunge.

Yes I have "let loose" and started my own blog; a positive blog that I hope will inspire others and boost readers' motivation, creativity, positivity and more.

On a daily basis I am inspired by dozens of things...nature, music, cheeky children, endearing words, creative ideas, the strength, determination and endurance of others...the list goes on. Yet I never seem to get the time to truly embrace these fleeting moments of inspiration. Hence Boost4all was born - an online platform to raise awareness of all things motivational and uplifting. By harnessing the endless array of inspirational energy that envelops us daily perhaps we can all be a little happier.

Donate and feel great
And so I begin with a wonderful story that inspired me just last weekend as I sat in a favourite cafe having a well deserved break from my two very gorgeous but demanding children.

It was in Queensland's edition of QWeekend that I read a truly inspirational story about a young mum who recently started her own charity called Givit - a "web based community where people donate items and time to people in need."

Givit is a "'targeted giving' service who connects those that need with those that have."

Brilliant!!

If you want to donate unwanted items you can photograph and upload them to Givit's website where charity organisations can view them and pass them on to individuals in need. It's a great way to declutter knowing that you're making a difference in someones life.

You can also view a list of goods required for those in need - you might just have a similar unused item that could change someones life.

Again Brilliant!!!!

Without further adieu, here is Givit's website:
http://www.givit.org.au/

I encourage you all to connect with this fabulous idea and support a well deserving charity.

Do something today - donate and feel great!!!
Boost both your sense of community spirit and someone else's happiness.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Would love to hear from you - please share your thoughts